Beef and Noodle Casserole
Here's a terrific beef and noodle casserole for you to try.
Note: Frozen peas was a nice side with this, next time I'll put them directly in the casserole and see how it turns out. Also this particular casserole does not freeze well; it gets way to dry in the reheat.
Ingredients for hamburger noodle casserole:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 emptied soup can of milk
- 1 8 oz pkg noodles, cooked
- crushed potato chips or crushed crackers or breadcrumbs
Brown hamburger with celery, onion, and pepper.
Mix in soups and milk.
Add this to drained cooked noodles, and dump in casserole dish.
Top with crushed potato chips (I only had crackers for the picture), and then bake at 350 for 45 minutes - 1 hour.
Top of Beef and Noodle Casserole
More Hamburger Casserole Recipes