When I made this Doritos Casserole the other day, my husband said he thought I was becoming a better cook! (I laughed...he really liked it.)
* 2 lbs. hamburger meat (ground beef)
* 1 Small Onion
* 1 Can Tomato Soup
* 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
* 1 Can Mild Enchilada Sauce
* 1 Can Chopped Green Chilies * 1 regular size bag Doritos
* 1 16 oz package of Mexican blend shredded cheese (or what ever you have handy - I think Mexican Velveeta would be great, too!)
1. Brown hamburger and onion. Drain. Add soups, enchilada sauce, and chilies. Simmer.
2. Crush Doritos and line bottom of 9X13 pan. Put layer of meat, cheese, meat, and cheese.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Other names: Dorito Casserole, Dorito Casserole Recipe
Top of Doritos Casserole
More Hamburger Casserole Recipes